Recruteur : Atos
- Informatique, Télécom, Multimédia, NTIC
Expérience professionnelle :
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Lieu de travail : Bezons - 95
- Publié : 21/10/2018
- Référence : 661
Description du poste
CONTEXT OF THE OFFER
Our Industry is changing rapidly, transformed by New Technologies, strong evolutions in customers' needs and habits, strong disruption brought by new entrants with innovative Business Models and an increasing number of new regulations. This is a very exciting time for Worldline offering many opportunities to accompany its customers along this revolution.
The Corporate Strategy team main missions are, at global level:
* Strategy development and coordination: support top management, countries and business lines on strategic matters and lead strategic initiatives (new growth opportunities, responses to competitive moves or new regulation, etc).
* Support transversal strategic projects and strategic intelligence
* Drive the strategic approach communication to Industrial Analysts community
* Reinforce the culture of innovation and synergies within Worldline
The position reports to the Head of Strategy.
You will contribute to achieve Worldline global ambitions by supporting actively the top management, business lines and countries in their decision-making process. Daily, you will have to:
* Lead strategic and business opportunity studies from start to finish, with both a Strategy and PMO role; ensure a proper handover to the business owners to execute the strategy on promises
* Accompany the Head of Strategy in formalizing and updating the strategic plan defined with Top Management
* Put in place the strategy implementation process, its follow-up and corrective or adaptive actions when needed
* Occasionally support the top management in Special Strategic Projects such as complex global pre-sales activities, portfolio audit or transformation programs
* Establish trust with country and business lines experts, senior management and strategy teams to enable a close collaborative relationship
* Premier MBA Degree or equivalent graduate degree with at least 5 years of working experience in management consulting or strategy domains
* Previous experience in the payments industry
* Strong client service orientation
* Strong sense of general business insights
* Proven track records in leadership, conviction and diplomacy
* Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
* Ability to build and manage transversal working teams
* Sense of macro-strategy with attention to details
* Strong communication and influence skills for executive level messaging (including strong proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel)
* Intellectual curiosity
* Positive and constructive
* Autonomous, highly-proactive and self-motivated
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment leading multiple projects triggering quick decisions from top management
- Diplôme / Formation souhaitée :
Profil de la société
Atos, acteur international des services informatiques avec 74000 collaborateurs dans 48 pays, fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services transactionnels de haute technologie, des solutions de conseil, d’intégration de systèmes et d’infogérance.
Votre profil doit être rempli au moins à 50% pour pouvoir consulter les coordonnées du recruteur et postuler.
Formulaire de candidature : www.handi-it.fr