Recruteur : L'Oréal
Niveau d'étude :
Expérience professionnelle :
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Publié : 17/09/2021
- Référence : 44454
Description du poste
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OURS MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
The primary responsibility of the Services Delivery - Operations team is to plan, manage and monitor the implementation of operational activities/processes and to continuously enhance the service delivery so as to ensure both the end-users satisfaction and operational efficiency.
Currently the team is made up of 3 people from L’Oréal (in Operations Security and Operations Management) and some sporadic help from external resources according to the Infrastructure projects roadmap, specific needs, etc. We are all passionate, cooperative, optimistic and we have the can-do attitude !
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
As Infrastructure Operations Manager, you are responsible for the management of third-party vendors and providers for outsourced services for the account of L’Oréal IT EMEA Infrastructures. You will be in charge of enforcing a partnership relation based on ITIL best practices and mutual benefit with the vendor(s) in your scope of responsibilities.
Service Delivery teams play an integral part in managing the efficiency of our infrastructure notably Public cloud based. As a member of the Service Delivery team, you will be the main point of contact for all services procured through the framework of your managed contracts.
We can summarize your missions in several missions:
· Manage contractual framework for the scope of each provider
· Process and follow up service and commodity products orders
· Contract review and improvements follow up
· Financial review and forecast according to budgeted services
· Support internal initiatives in relation to Cloud strategy, migration, cost management, centre of excellence constructs, combining your expertise with industry leading practise
· Be a trusted advisor in IT Infra Operations based on your experience
· Manage service transition to RUN and ensure the continuity between SLR and SLA in respected.
· Incident management with the service providers along with the Crisis management process
· Manage change and release processes with the provider in accordance with the L’Oréal change management process and constraints
· Review problems linked to major incidents or repetitive incidents
· Maintain and follow up continuous improvement process
CAPACITY & CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
· Ensure the continuity of service as contractually agreed
· Assist in Disaster recovery plans and maintain associated procedures updated using transition to run outputs
· Maintain capacity plans and capacity management aligned and in sync with the billing and financial forecasts
· Report the contract deviances and necessary alignment
· Proactively report financial deviances forecasted or noticed
· Report providers KPIs through service reporting and monitoring
· Provided per entity, workloads allocations and service costs
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
First and foremost, we love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit.
Secondly, in this specific position, it will be important for you to have significant experience in :
· Strong Knowledge and proven experience working with IT Infrastructure on Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry and internet space with a deep understanding of Cloud models and technologies (Azure ideally).
· Knowledge and experience in an ITIL process-based organization.
· Good understanding of other IT technologies (virtualization, operating systems, networks and container technologies).
· Good skills in financial management of services. Preferably experience in cloud-based finance optimization (FinOps).
Also, you have to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills:
· Experience of working multi-geography teams
· Strong contract management skills
· Strong Business model understanding
· Strong communication and networking skills at various levels
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
Has a powerful and innovative HR policy: a very dynamic mobility policy, significant investment in employee training, regular re-evaluation of remuneration, numerous innovative HR measures: Time Savings Account, paternity leave, Citizen Day, etc.
Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!
THIS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT…
You will receive an answer within 2 weeks of applying.
If your CV is selected, you will have an HR interview with Fanny, our tech recruiter.
Lastly, there will be a technical interview with your potential manager (sometimes accompanied by another team member).
If we are unable to move forward with your application, you can expect to receive a prompt answer in one week with constructive feedback. We strongly value the time and energy you invest in us.
Profil de l'entreprise
Formulaire de candidature : Postuler à l'offre
Autres offres : L'Oréal
Aujourd'hui, il y a 19 offres
|23/09/2021||It infrastructure operations manager||Paris||CDD, CDI|
|23/09/2021||Alternance - chargé de projets rh - l'oréal luxe||Levallois-Perret||Stage|
|23/09/2021||6-month internship – marketing project manager – consumer products division – january 2022||Clichy||Stage|
|17/09/2021||Job - operational marketing (generic offer)||Levallois-Perret||CDD, CDI|
|17/09/2021||Agile delivery manager||Clichy||CDD, CDI|
|17/09/2021||Marketing - 6 mois - janvier 2022||Levallois-Perret||Stage|
|17/09/2021||Ingénieur(e) / docteur physico-chimie de la matière molle @ l'oréal recherche & innovation||Paris||CDD, CDI|
|17/09/2021||Front end web architect||Saint-Cloud||CDD, CDI|
|17/09/2021||Digital workplace lead architect||Saint-Cloud||CDD, CDI|
|17/09/2021||Cloud intégration architect||Saint-Cloud||CDD, CDI|