Recruteur : L'Oréal
- Communication, Publicité, Marketing
Niveau d'étude :
Expérience professionnelle :
- Type de contrat : Stage
- Lieu de travail :
- Publié : 22/01/2022
- Référence : 49729
Description du poste
6-month Internships | From January to June 2022 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 50 opportunities
Before starting... What does our recruitment process look like?
After applying by following the 'Apply Now' button below
If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The objective of this interview is for the recruiter to get to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
If you succeed the HR interview, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Brand Communication (at) L’Oréal
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser& already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
· Our Love Brands: 234 Million followers, and 3,000 social sites
In a world of constantly changing consumption and information, the role of communication is more crucial than ever if our brands are to stand out and the reputation of the Group is to be maintained.
Nowadays, Communication teams at L’Oréal play a key role. Their missions is to increase awareness, ensure long-term reputation of our global image and build up the awareness of the L’Oréal Group and its brands. A group’s reputation accounts for 75% of its value and persuasion and influence are becoming ever more decisive in buying. The challenge for a Company is therefore to have effective communications that will make them stand out in a saturated environment.
With dozens of opportunities, as well as 36 international brands to choose from, there is something for everyone in the Brand Communication world at L’Oréal in France (we can discuss what area you are interested in during your telephone interview).
So what does your job look like?
Well, as you know, we can mean many different things when we say ‘Brand Communication'. Moreover, with 15+ internship opportunities available across the métier, there is a wide variety of experiences that you could be getting your teeth stuck in to when you join us.
Below you will find the main Brand communication internship roles that L’Oréal can offer you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch:
Brands international communication (online – offline) :
Communication plan creation and coordination
Follow-up and development of communication tools and KPIs related to the countries
Managing brand e-reputation
Visibility development of spokesperson
Brand Event : Press Relation & Influencers
Identification and contact with journalists / influencers
Analysis of quantitative impacts (social media contents, press…)
Supporting products launch
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!
Profil de l'entreprise
Formulaire de candidature : Postuler à l'offre
Autres offres : L'Oréal
Aujourd'hui, il y a 14 offres
|28/01/2022||Manager / cuisinier||Vienne||CDD, CDI|
|28/01/2022||Agent polyvalent de restauration / commis de cuisine||Mairé||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||6 mois - marketing - janvier 2022||Levallois-Perret||Stage|
|22/01/2022||Graduate program commerce||Levallois-Perret||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||Parcours commerce||Levallois-Perret||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||6-month internships - corporate communication - january 2022||Clichy||Stage|
|22/01/2022||6-month internships - digital & e-commerce - january 2022||Levallois-Perret||Stage|
|22/01/2022||6-month internships - corporate responsibility - january 2022||Clichy||Stage|
|22/01/2022||Job – marketing operationnel (offre générique)||Levallois-Perret||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||Product manager - tech incubator||Paris||CDD, CDI|