Recruteur : L'Oréal
Niveau d'étude :
Expérience professionnelle :
- Type de contrat : Stage
- Lieu de travail :
- Publié : 22/01/2022
- Référence : 49777
Description du poste
6-month Internships | From Jan to June 2022 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 50 opportunities
Before starting... What does our recruitment process look like?
After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
You will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The objective for the recruiter is to get to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
If you succeed the HR interview, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Corporate Responsibility (at) L’Oréal
This department is based on two pillars: the L'Oréal Group's sustainable development actions (previously 'Sharing Beauty with All', now 'L'Oréal for the Future') and the L'Oréal Foundation's philanthropic initiatives.
About Sharing Beauty with All / L'Oréal for the Future
The Sharing Beauty with All program was launched in 2013. Integrated throughout the Group's value chain, it formalises L'Oréal's commitment to sustainable development by 2020 on all its impacts: from product design to distribution, through the production process and sourcing of ingredients. Today, the Group is one of the most ambitious companies in the field of sustainable development with the highest international recognition. To find out more: www.loreal.fr/sharing-beauty-with-all.
As a response to COVID-19 L'Oréal has created 'L'Oréal for the Future' - a new program that focuses on women and the environment. The program will invest €50m in helping to support women, and €100m to the environment and efforts to prevent the effects of climate change.
About the L'Oréal Foundation
The L'Oréal Foundation works for women around the world and supports them to help them achieve their goals in two major areas that are at the heart of the Group's DNA: scientific research and inclusive beauty.
Our For Women and Science aims to improve the representation of women in scientific careers, with the conviction that the world needs science, and science needs women. Our Beauty for a Better Life program also develops free excellence training courses in beauty care and provides access to beauty and well-being services in the medical and social environment to assist people suffering from physical, mental or social suffering.
There are several different opportunities within our L'Oréal for the Future and L’Oréal Fondation teams… and we can discuss what area you are interested in during your telephone interview. Moreover, don’t forget, it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
So what does your job look like?
· Project Management – animating, planning, executing and monitoring
· Stakeholder Management – engaging and developing relationships with external associations, and working closely with our partners (such as UNESCO).
· KPI monitoring and international reporting – working with our CSR leads in all L’Oréal countries
· Scale and benchmarks
· Coordination of key annual events (such as our For Women In Science Awards)
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· CSR committed
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· Comfortable with data – as there is going to be some reporting
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!
Profil de l'entreprise
Formulaire de candidature : Postuler à l'offre
Autres offres : L'Oréal
Aujourd'hui, il y a 12 offres
|22/01/2022||Graduate program commerce||Levallois-Perret||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||Parcours commerce||Levallois-Perret||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||6-month internships - brand communication - january 2022||Levallois-Perret||Stage|
|22/01/2022||6-month internships - corporate communication - january 2022||Clichy||Stage|
|22/01/2022||6-month internships - digital & e-commerce - january 2022||Levallois-Perret||Stage|
|22/01/2022||Job – marketing operationnel (offre générique)||Levallois-Perret||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||Product manager - tech incubator||Paris||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||Contrôle de gestion - 6 mois||Levallois-Perret||Stage|
|22/01/2022||Regulatory affairs and claims substantiation junior specialist||Paris||CDD, CDI|
|22/01/2022||Ingénieur senior modélisation physique||Paris||CDD, CDI|